Please welcome Alynnyah(Lynn) as a new GM. She has been one of our best and most reliable, fair game sages for quite a while now. We are pleased to announce she will be coming on board as a GM to run events and provide additional assistance.
As a response to the attacks we have been facing on MD, and in response to the lag issues we are having on JM. We have decided to move both servers to one MONSTER server.
This new server has a connection 100 times faster than before, with our network capacity being raised from 100/mbps to 10/GBPS.
Not only that, but the server itself has DOUBLE the ram. That's 64 GB of ram.
The downtime for this update will be very short. We will be keeping the two servers on their current servers until they are fully transferred to the new server. Once they are fully transferred MD will go down for a move to the server. Assuming everything goes well JM will then move to the new server and be coming back up with the new massive update that MD received. Voida skills will work, BoS will be open, Eldea Gauntlet will work, and so much more.
In light of this recent decision, we have decided to keep 2x donation rewards live for a few more days to help us pay for this new upgrade.
You may also still enjoy 2x voting rewards until Sunday, but please consider supporting the server for this big move. We have never asked for donation in the past, but in this case it is the best way for us to provide you with the server you all want to play.
Thank you for supporting our team.
Monkey development and staff.
As a celebration of all our progress thus far, Perry's birthday, and the beginnings of summer, we'd like to announce Double Donations!.
For the next week (tentative), every donation will yield TWICE as much Jaden AND Monkey Coins. This means 60 Jaden and 200 Monkey Coins for just $1.
Look forward to more fun changes coming soon.
We have been working on this all weekend non-stop pretty much. Most functions are tested and ready to go.
It's 1:30 a.m here, Tcho has work tomorrow, and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. We're stopping for the night, as much as we'd love to get this patch out tonight, and believe me, we tried.. lol.
I think we should have it 'done' tomorrow, I don't want to say 100% guarantee, but it's a damn good chance.
Esper inheritance is now fixed.
If for some reason it does not work for you, full check ,if it still doesn't work for you after full check, leave a message here or pm me on forums.
New patch on the weekend.
It's hard to believe, but it's been 1 year since I started Jade Monkey from my tiny apartment in New York, with no knowledge about the game and no idea what I was getting into. We've come a long way since then, and I've been lucky enough to be joined by great staff and co-owners such as Perryl, Ember, ChenChao, and many more. Thanks!
We wouldn't be here today without the hard work of all the staff, and the continued support from all you players out there.
So as a thank you, we will be providing the following bonuses for the next week:
- Double Vote Rewards
- Double Donation Rewards
- Everyone will receive a 600 jaden (one time)!
And without further adieu, here are the patch notes for this huge patch (thanks to Perryl for his hard work on this!):
- Added Ice Pegasus to the Monkey shop for 3000 coins.
- Added the Little Sheep Pack to the Monkey Shop for 2500 coins.
- Added Sage Compass to the Marketplace for 1 Jaden each.
- Due to misconfigured drop rates, Athans had lower drop rates than Humans in MTH. This has been fixed, and the Athan parts will now drop at the same rate as the Human ones.
- Added the CP and MTH vouchers to the daily reward pack. Once you spend an hour online you will receive them both, once per day. They are not tradeable.
- Added in an exchange so you can trade your unwanted ores and orbs for beads. You will find this exchange in the Monkey NPC.
- Readded SO/SS/Demoblood to Monkey Coin Exchange, these were taken out by mistake, sorry.
- Prices for Chuhan vs BG gears have been fixed by removing gold bricks from the cost of Chuhan gears and adjusting the price of jasper money and skyline pearls in the market.
- Anan/Bilu/Velonus fashions added to the marketplace for 10 jaden each.
- Gold solaris mount added to marketplace for 20 jaden.
- Added Heaven Trek Seals to Monkey NPC for 5 coins each.
- You now should be able to use astrolabe to travel to Dragon Mountain, Kunlun Wonderland, Imperial Citadel, Seat of Infernal Toil, Affinity Lands and Ancient Lands.
- Lunarshade quest has been edited to give 5 monkey coins instead of a lunarshade stone.
- Lowered the price of Socket Locks to 5 jaden each.
- Jade Scroll 10, 1 star, 2 star, 3 star added to Monkey NPC
- Soulsets can now be downgraded to retrieve components.
- Increased Exploit rewards x5 and Law of Nature Rewards x5.
- MTH and CP Vouchers affinity and chroma rewards have been doubled, with ancient coins replaced by monkey coins.
- Grey named mobs will drop items at normal rates like they did before.
- Secret of Order and Challenge of War cost have been divided by 10.
- Tyche Hat removed from Monkey NPC and replaced with celesphere sand pack for 10 monkey coins.
- Celesphere sand pack x 1 reduced to 2 jadens on marketplace
- Affinity changers prices massively reduced from 200 jaden to 20 jaden.
- Added the Rough Myna Orb to the marketplace for 5 jaden.
- Advanced Meditation Orb has been added to marketplace for 1 jaden
- More prizes added to GM tab.
- Celesphere sand pack x 25 added to monkey NPC for 200 monkey coins.
- Hero Loskens Soul now stands in Billows town.
- We have edited the drops in DL so that provisions and potions will not drop anymore, Honor Gem drop rates have also been doubled.
- Mobs in CP have all been changed to the mobs you would find at the end of the map, they have had their drops edited to take out provisions, merit incense, and dragon muscle. Instead of Dragon Muscle Monkey Coins will drop, so the rate is still low.
Note: This requires a small client update, so be sure to launch from your updater!