Thanks to Perry for his hard work on this patch. A client update is required.
- Added Wonderland Stones to GM Exchange.
- Added Cascade Charm to Monkey Exchange.
- Added Celestrial Scroll to Monkey Exchange.
- Added Zodiac Energy to Monkey Exchange.
- All Skyblades are now tradeable, do not bind, will not drop in PVP, and can be NPC'd.
- All mounts are now tradeable, do not bind, will not drop in PVP, and can be NPC'd.
- Attempted to fix the porting issue on realms 10,13,14, and 15. Unfortunately the issue is not caused by what we thought was causing it, we will continue to investigate this and fix it as soon as we can.
- We looked into Crystal Rift and didn't find anything wrong with it, some further testing is needed, we are still looking into it.
- We also looked into Coronation and couldn't find anything wrong with it, we are still testing and will update you with more information as we get it.
- Modifed the drop lists of Pest King, Chiou, and War Lord - Dragon Su to include better items. We're not going to tell you what, go kill them and find out, you'll be greatly rewarded.
- We understand that people are having trouble with party-leveling due to the level cap changes. Unfortunately we don't have any really good solutions for this as of yet, we do have some ideas and we will try them on test first.. but this will take a bit of time, we want to make sure that whatever solution we come up with doesn't give an unfair advantage to anyone.
- Fixed level cap in Battlegrounds.
- Fixed the icon on the Drake Sigil.
- Custom titles are now tradeable.
- Added White Fox to the Mount NPC.
- Unfortunately the Kung Fu fashion does not work on Rayan or Arden, so it will not be added until it does. Sorry about that.
- Added the Armored Rhino mount.
- Speeds on Custom Mounts upgraded to from 6.1 - 6.3.
- Monkey's Luck is now tradeable.
- Fixed level 36 and 37 esper.
- Added an exchange at the Monkey NPC. Trade 9999 Telepathy Gems for a Kirin Sigil for a limited time.
- We removed the exchange that allowed you to bring in one New Fallen Snow for 5 Monkey Coins. This was originally added to compensate people who bought them when they were not working. They now work and were added back to the game, but we had forgot about the exchange. Obviously being able to trade a cheap lotto for 5 monkey coins wasn't part of our plan.
- Fixed the Advanced Bead Orb Coupon Exchange at Lord Byzim.
- Kirin Sigil Shards stack to 100.
- Added 1g drop to Azure Phoenix and White Vulture per kill.
- Re-Added Mini Bilu pet to the Pet Exchange.
- Added Advanced Bead Orb drop to Fish Lord.
- Made Cloud Saucer tradable.
- Added Burning Blood item to mobs in Seat of Infernal Toil.
- Added Pet Candy to Monkey NPC
- Added Dragon Mark esper to Monkey NPC
- Added Pet Chewing Gum to Monkey NPC
- A quest was added to allow you to exchange 50 Taichi Pill Packs at the Tree of Wealth for 150 Jasper Money or Skyline Pearl.
Thank you Ember/Katalina for your help with:
- Adjustments were made to VIP awards.
- Re-added the lottery tab with many lottos to choose from.
- Added Celessence Bead to marketplace.
- Added Ghost Mask to marketplace.
- Added Rabbit Zodiac fashion marketplace.
- Removed 5 souls from the marketplace that were not working. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are unsure why these are not working and will re-add them once we have fixed them.
- Added all the fireworks to the Fireworks tab of the marketplace.
- Added Miradrake Orb to marketplace.
- Tiger, Tigress, Anan (Sincere), Anan (Love), Bilu Devotion Fashion Pack, Infamous Velonous, and Amaterasu fashions were all added back to the marketplace.
- Fixed the Woody pig and Dystinor souls.
In recognition of two great american holidays, we'll be holding a 2x donation event for a little over a week.
We'll be starting Saturday, November 23 00:00:00 server time and going until Sunday, December 1 23:59:59.
During this time, every donation will give you DOUBLE the jaden and monkey coins. Keep in mind, this has not started yet, but I'll update this topic when it does. You'll also see indications on the site and donation pages making it obvious.
Happy early holidays to everyone!
Thanks to Perryl and the rest of the JM staff for their hard work on this patch.
Special thanks to Panda for her help with the new icons.
- Re-opened Elysium!
- Increased the stack size of Vigor Potion and Exquisite Vigor Potion to 9999.
- Re-added the customized Fealty Rewards.
- The gold drop rate in Dread Lab has been massively increased back to where it was pre-patch.
- Honor Gem drop rate has been increased in Dread Lab.
- 25 Slot Astrolabe is now available to GS with a GS coupon via the GS Exchange.
- Increase stack number of the transform scrolls from MTH to 9999
- Created a new type of cascade that has a higher success rate of 40%, this will only be available from event rewards and we have named it Monkey's Luck. Your gear will still break upon failing the refine.
- Put a fix in for the Sunray Brooch from the Monkey NPC, it was not expanding slots as it should, and now it is.
- The Affinity Beads that drop in Citadel are now tradeable.
- Added 50 Skyline Pearls to the Monkey NPC for 10 MC.
- Added gold drop to Affinity Lands of +1g per kill.
- Made Skyline Pearls and Jasper Money tradeable again.
- Some changes have been made to the pricing of the potions on the marketplace to balance them out based on value. Also the healing power of the Monkey Droppings potion has been increased by a few thousand HP to 13k from 9k.
- Portal Scrolls are now available in the marketplace.
- Supreme VIP Gold Card is now 15 jadens instead of 29.
- Amount of Skyline pearls on marketplace increased. You now get 30 for 1 jaden instead of 25.
- Fixed the Rough Myna Orb.
- Added Rough Light Orb.
- Added Pet Souls on marketplace for 50 jaden each.
- Removed batts from the Elysium marketplace.
- Re-added Hero Losken's Soul to Billows town.
- Copper Serpent Coin has been changed to Nirvana Ore in MTH Cave, ASC. caves, Dragon Mountain and Affinity Lands.
- Common and Fine Seal Orbs made tradeable again.
- Added Perfect Talismans and Monkey's Luck to GM Exchange.
This patch requires a client update - so be sure to launch from the updater, it will take care of the rest.
I've resolved the launcher issue, sorry for the trouble.
I had very little time available after patch so I left some things undone. I'll be working to get other important components like a new torrent online soon.
Since the emergency patch yesterday that fixed a few critical bugs, it's come to our attention that there is an issue with the launcher. It is being worked on at the present time, and for those who have already patched the game with the update, you can continue to play by opening the game via jademonkey.exe which is the client.
However, for those who have not yet patched in Sunstrider, please be patient! It is being worked on, and we'll update you all when the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your time!
The patch is finally here. I'm sorry it has taken so long, but really my life has revolved around these patches for close to a month now.
We had just finished everything for the Coronation patch when the Sunstrider patch was released on official, so we then hacked together our own version which will now never be released, because once we had JUST finished that, we got our hands on the most recent patch.
So we basically put like 100 hours of work into stuff that will never be used. What a waste.
The great news is we have fully customized the newest patch to give you what you would expect from us here at Jade Monkey.
First of all, this new patch includes a whole host of new content. You can now level to 160 ascended.
There are new gears, and new items to make those gears. 2 new maps, as well as a new KO skill that is great for PVE.
We also have the Coronation pvp system, new fashions, mounts, pets, orb forging, fatecharms, and so much more!
Some important things to note;
Sunstrider portal does not work on realms 10,13,14,15. Fix coming soon.
Affinity changers price have been massively increased.
The orders in the new maps have had their rewards increased, and level requirements removed.
The drop rates in the new maps have been configured to drop as you would expect here on JM.
The levels of monsters in affinity lands and citadel have been increased slightly.
A GS exchange has been added.
GM exchange has been moved.
Icons in marketplace have been fixed.
Provisions do not drop in the new maps or in Citadel.
CP and MTH rewards have been reconfigured.
Online awards have been reconfigured.
Costs for gear materials on the marketplace have been balanced.
CP and DL requirements are lower.
A lot of bosses had their levels increased to 160.
Monkey Exchange NPC Renamed
Split the Banana Stand into Pet, Mount, Fashions and Skyblade Vendors
Tannenbaum Fashions Added
Cerulean Fashion Added
You can now get 10 Zephyr Seals for 500 Monkey Coins!
Readded CP/MTH Rewards, Introduced new rewards for ET.
Blessing of the Gods now grants 5 Monkey Coins instead of a Lunarshade
Readded Feat/Exploit/Fighting Confidence Edits for AL
Orb forging system now in place!
Fate charms now in place!
Auto sales have been added for provisions, materials, and basic talis
The Shady Dealer can also help you craft zodiac essence using affinity and gold, and you can use any you already have to help pay the cost of the new essence you are crafting.
GS Coupons intoduced for the Staff
The Celestial Coupon has been replaced with the Celestial Decree for rewards and packs. This new token can be used to buy Jaden books from the Jade Exchange Girl or even traded for Celestial Coupons through her. Jaden books contain many fantastic items if your luck holds up.
A new lotto called the Jade Pavilion has been added
Noble Fashion Added
The difficulty of vitalization and tribulation quests have been reduced
Soulstones level 4 and above now show a glowing effect
Victory in BFS can now be used for fealty points
A striking visual effect added to the blessed, invincible and cloud boundary buffs
Moved the GM exchange.
Added the Unicorn mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Wooden Pony mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Stoneman mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Dolly mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Unicorn (2) mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Undead mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Sting mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Lobster mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Long Horn mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Rock mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Robo Chick mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Whityy mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Baby Plane mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Adoff mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Dinoo mount to the mount NPC.
Added the Underground Beast mount to the mount NPC.
Added the GM wings and GM mount to the GM NPC.
Added Warriors soul to the Pet NPC.
Increased stack size of charm parts from 10 to 500.
Increased the stack size of shards from 20 to 100.
Removed gold drop from Cursed.
Removed several mounts from the client that were duplicates.
Added the Pinkstream suit to the game, not releasing it in the NPC until we create matching shoes.
Added the Lilium fashion for male and female characters.
Added the 2011 and 2012 Xmas suits to the fashion npcs for both sex.
Added the New Tannenbaum fashion for both sexes at the fashion npcs.
Added the Bar Shades for males.
Added the Halloween suit for females.
Added the Redemption Suit for males.
Added the Cerulean set for both sexes.
Added the 2013 Platinum Diamond Ring.
Added both of the Flower Crowns.
Added the Azure fashion for both sexes.
Added the blossom fashion for both sexes.
Added the Noble fashion for both sexes.
Added the Sovereign, Premier, Chancellor, and Loyalist fashions to the client, in preperation for coronation
Added Chromatic Moa.
Added Desert Djinn.
Added Coronation Chariot, but this will be currently unavailable.
Added Manic Squirrel.
Added Angelic Plume.
Added Inferno Plume.
Removed courage cost from male celan chest.
Removed Lunar Jasper lotto.
Added the Zodiac Lord and Dream Genie back to Sunstream.
Brocade Boxes and Treasure Chests now NPC'able
25 Spot Astrolabes are now available for Veteran GS
Celesphere Sand Packs Chances of getting a higher sand are increased
Exchange added for Fortune Seals and Dragon Beads of Fortune, similar to the Nirvana Ore etc exchange
Also we are in the final days until the banana shop is released on JM.
There will be a second small patch in the next few days to correct any errors and update some stuff based on suggestions. We do not know yet what will be in this patch, but it will happen over the weekend. Please leave suggestions for this upcoming patch on this thread.
Finally I'd like to than all the staff here at JM and at MD for their help with this patch. Every single member of the staff team was invaluable in making this patch happen as "fast" as it did. Sadly even with all their help it was just impossible to bring it to you faster with all our customs.
I'd especially like to thank GM Chenke for her help with logging and determining changes, and testing all of these changes. Without GM Chenke many of the changes listed above wouldn't have ever happened. Also we would like to thank our spies around the world for testing other clients and giving us suggestions based on those other servers.
All in all this was a hell of a team effort, and truly has us bringing you a server developed by gamers, for gamers. Make sure to thank a GS/GM today.
More updates coming over the weekend, to the site, the updater, we will fix elysium, and do a few more changes. Nothing big like today though, a small patch. Custom pets will not work until this time.