Well, I can organise it, but i'd need some help from a GM to send system messages announcing it. I already set up the rules:
1v1 PvP: The one who wins his enemy 3 times will win.
Rules: 1. Only self buffs allowed.Fighting with any external buffs from other players will result in disqualification.
2. Only normal pots allowed.Using marketplace pots or batteries will result in disqualification.
*The rule applyes for both HP and SP potions.
3. Using transformation gems is not allowed. Using transformation gems will result in disqualifications.
4. Everyone is allowed to use their pets.
Group PvP: Each team will have 3 members. The team who defeats the enemy team 3 times will win.
Rules: 1. Only self buffs and buffs from your team members allowed. Fighting with any other external buffs will result in disqualification of the guilty player, not the whole team.
2. During the match, if someone dies, the person isn't allowed to resurect, if he does so, either stay in safezone, either watch the round from the skyblade, until the next round begins. Fighting again after dieing in the same round will result in disqualification of the whole team.
3. Only normal potions allowed. Using market place potions or batteries will result in disqualification of the guilty player, not the whole team
4. Using transformation gems is not allowed. Using transformation gems will result in disqualification of the guilty player, not the whole team.
5. Everyone is allowed to use their pets.
6. Every team must have 3 different factions. - (I really want to hear opinions about this rule - made it to avoid teams like 3 fuwa rayans or something like that)
*If a member of a team is disqualified, the team can still fight, but only with 2 members. If 2 members of the same team are disqualified, the whole team gets disqualified.
Special rules: 1. Anyone who wants to watch the match, you can only watch from skyblade.
Anyone who wants to sign up for the pvp match, post your IGN (in game name) here.
Anyone who wants to sign up for the group pvp match, post your and your teammates' IGN here.
*You can sign up at both PvP and Group PvP matches - they won't take place in the same time.
The matches will take place in kunlun realm 1. The time isn't set, will set it later.
Please reply with your opinions about the rules.